Adding epoxy flake flooring to your garage or basement provides a durable and long lasting finish. We prep all of our floors with a diamond grinder to ensure proper adhesion to ensure your floor will last for years to come!
Epoxy flake flooring is a strong and durable choice for your garage! We offer a variety of colors and styles, and you’ll be sure to love our professional application.
PERFECT FOR COMMERCIAL OR RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS
- Durable: When done right, epoxy flooring can last for years, even if you run heavy machinery over them.
- Versatile: Epoxy floors can cover wood, concrete, tile, or other solid flooring that may be in poor condition or that you just want to cover.
- Easy-to-clean: The smooth, non-pitted surface of epoxy floors makes sweeping and mopping a breeze
- Safe: The floor’s smooth surface inhibits the growth of mold, bacteria, or fungus, keeping your environment more healthy.
- Attractive: Our range of colors can be mixed to suit any style
Unlike other floor systems and DIY kits, our Full Flake system is chemical resistant, UV stable and will not peel! We believe in our products so much, that we offer a 5-year warranty against delamination.
Our most recent durable, seamless, full chip epoxy floor with a polyaspartic clearcoat in Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Basalt Stone (Seamless, Custom Mix)
Our most recent durable, full chip epoxy floor with a polyaspartic clearcoat in Warren, MI.
Cabin fever (FB-127)
Our most recent durable, full chip epoxy floor with a polyaspartic clearcoat in Clarkston, MI.
Our most recent durable, full chip epoxy floor with a polyaspartic clearcoat in Grand Blanc, MI.