Adding epoxy flake flooring to your garage or basement provides a durable and long lasting finish. We prep all of our floors with a diamond grinder to ensure proper adhesion to ensure your floor will last for years to come!
Epoxy flake flooring is a strong and durable choice for your garage! We offer a variety of colors and styles, and you’ll be sure to love our professional application.
PERFECT FOR COMMERCIAL OR RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS
- Durable: When done right, epoxy flooring can last for years, even if you run heavy machinery over them.
- Versatile: Epoxy floors can cover wood, concrete, tile, or other solid flooring that may be in poor condition or that you just want to cover.
- Easy-to-clean: The smooth, non-pitted surface of epoxy floors makes sweeping and mopping a breeze
- Safe: The floor’s smooth surface inhibits the growth of mold, bacteria, or fungus, keeping your environment more healthy.
- Attractive: Our range of colors can be mixed to suit any style
Our most recent durable, seamless, full chip epoxy floor with a polyaspartic clearcoat in Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Basalt Stone (Seamless, Custom Mix)
Our most recent durable, full chip epoxy floor with a polyaspartic clearcoat in Warren, MI.
Cabin fever (FB-127)
Our most recent durable, full chip epoxy floor with a polyaspartic clearcoat in Clarkston, MI.
Our most recent durable, full chip epoxy floor with a polyaspartic clearcoat in Grand Blanc, MI.