Our epoxy floor coatings are great for garages, basements, and workshops, giving you a durable finish in a variety of colors. We offer standard and metallic epoxy flooring, and the pricing options below depend on which finish you choose.
Standard Epoxy Flooring
Our standard epoxy floors start from $6.75 per square foot. This price includes pre-epoxy preparation, the cost of the coating, and labor. This also includes an upgraded, polyaspartic clear coat that is very durable and UV resistant. Excessive repairs or water issues will be priced out on the higher end of our range.
A 500 sq ft garage would cost an estimated $3,375, depending on the condition of your floor and any upgrades you choose.
Epoxy Flooring Cost Calculator
Add on Prices
Premium Metallic Epoxy Floors
We offer epoxy metallic flooring with affordable pricing options. It costs an average of $8 to $10 per square foot. If your basement is 1,000 sq ft, you can expect to pay between $8,000 and $10,000, depending on the condition of your floor. If you want to add an epoxy floor coating to a wood sub-floor, there is an additional $3.50 per square foot charge.
Metallic Epoxy Flooring Cost Calculator
Add on Prices
Here are some factors that could impact the cost of your epoxy flooring:
- Thick coatings on the current floor that need to be removed.
- Special glues that are more difficult to remove.
- Excessive cracking, which requires more labor and materials to fix before the flooring can be applied.
- Unlevel floor that needs extra attention.
- Moisture problems that cause wet spots or puddling.
- An older home with brittle concrete that may need additional epoxy coating.
- Tight spaces that require smaller or special equipment.
Get a custom epoxy floor coating quote today. Contact us!