Professional Cabinet Painting in Sterling Heights, MI
If your cabinets have seen better days, you might have considered replacing them. However, the price of brand-new cabinets exceeds most renovation budgets, and DIY refinishing is a huge and difficult project to undertake.
We work hard to create as little disruption to your life as possible. Our cabinet repainting process goes like this:
- Prep: We install a temporary spray booth around the area that prevents fumes and paints from leaving the kitchen.
- Protection: We cover your floors, countertops, backsplashes, and other important features you don’t want to be painted.
- Removal: The doors and drawers are removed and brought to our workshop where they are prepped, sanded, primed, and coated.
- Paint: The cabinet boxes are primed, sanded, and coated, typically in just one day.
- Reinstall: The doors and drawers are reinstalled within a week.
- Clean up: We clean up everything we brought with us and leave your kitchen spotless.
- Enjoy: You celebrate your beautiful cabinetry!
Our team is fully licensed and insured, giving you the peace of mind that your project is in good hands.
We are so confident in our work, we even offer a 5-year warranty. If your paint cracks, chips, or peels, we will come back to repair the damage at no charge to you for a full 5 years. We even include yearly touch-ups! That’s the Armor Tough guarantee.
Since 2014, we have provided Sterling Heights, Michigan, and the surrounding areas with high-quality residential painting services. We treat our customers like our very own neighbors – because they are!
Call now to learn more.