Professional Cabinet Painting in Fenton Township, MI
Kitchen renovations can be costly, especially if you are considering replacing your old cabinetry.
The good news is you can achieve the same look at a fraction of the cost by simply repainting them instead!
As a locally owned business, we treat you like our very own neighbors, because you are! That means you can trust that we will never upsell you, and we will perform the job correctly and efficiently, with the least amount of disturbance to your household.
Here’s how our process works:
- We prep the area by covering all countertops and important features. We also set up a spray booth that prevents fumes and paints from leaving the room.
- The doors and drawers are removed and brought to our workshop to be prepped, sanded, primed, and coated.
- We prime, sand, and paint the cabinet boxes, using fans for speedy drying time.
- We re-install the doors and drawers
- We clean up everything we brought with us. You sit back and enjoy your newly renovated kitchen or bathroom!
We are so confident in our team and our services, we even offer a 5-year warranty, including yearly touch-ups.
Since 2014, we have built a reputation in metro Detroit for high-quality work, friendly service, and affordable prices. We can turn your stained, peeling, and outdated cabinets into something brand new. Why replace, when you can repaint?