Your home’s living room is one of the most frequently used rooms in your house, a place where family and friends gather to relax and connect. But you can’t truly relax if you’re always looking at dull, dingy walls with chipped paint.
To keep your living room looking great at all times, trust the team at Armor Tough Coatings to give you a professional paint job you can afford, without a lot of time investment.
Why Choose Armor Tough Coatings?
Since 2014, the team at Armor Tough Coatings has made it our mission to help homeowners get high-quality, professional paint jobs without all the hassle of doing it themselves. Whether we’re doing quick touch-ups or handling the painting of your home’s entire interior, we work hard to get you the results you deserve.
We use only the highest-quality materials and train our team extensively so you don’t have to worry about a sub-par paint job.
From helping you select and match colors to touch-ups a year later, Armor Tough Coatings is your partner in creating an exceptional living room.
Our Living Room Painting Process:
- Set-up: We make sure your living room is as clear as possible before we ever start our work. If there are items that we can’t move, such as built-ins, we cover them carefully with new plastic sheeting to protect them from any paint drips. We also place drop cloths over your entire floor and in a path to the nearest door so we don’t track any paint on your floor.
- Prepare: Depending on the condition of your walls, we may make minor repairs such as patching holes and cracks, or sanding and prepping the walls. This gives us the best base for a solid, even coating.
- Paint: All prepared areas are primed and then painted to a uniform, professional finish.
- Clean: We aim to treat your home as if it’s our own, so we take care to clean up any equipment we brought in before we leave. You come home to a clean, freshly painted room and nothing more.
- Inspect: We check over our painting and cleanup jobs carefully to make sure everything’s been done the way we promised it would be. If necessary, we make additional touch-ups or adjustments.
Are you ready to get the living room you’ve always dreamed of? Schedule your estimate today!