Expert Living Room Painters for Your Ideal Space
Your home’s living room is a gathering place for family and friends to relax, unwind, and catch up. You celebrate holidays there, bond over TV shows, and laugh together over old stories.
Why not make sure your living room’s walls give you a feeling of comfort and relaxation?
As one of the centerpiece rooms in your home, you want your living room to look good. And if your wall’s paint is peeling or dingy, or even just a color you no longer like, it can distract you from your goal of putting the rest of your day behind you.
At Armor Tough Coatings, we make getting the living room of your dreams easier than ever before!
Why Choose Armor Tough Coatings?
Since 2014, Armor Tough Coatings has become well-known for our commitment to excellence in everything we do. Whether we’re doing small touch-ups or painting the entire interior of a home, we work hard to give you the results you need with less hassle and disruption to your life.
We use only the highest-quality paints and materials, giving you a finish that will last for years to come.
From helping you select the best colors and paints for your space to our post-painting touch-ups, Armor Tough Coatings always has your back. We want you to have the nicest, most relaxing living room, and the paint on your walls is a big part of that.
We make sure that every step of our painting process is carefully planned and executed, giving you the best results.
Our Living Room Painting Process:
- Set-up: If possible, we make sure your living room is cleared before we start our work. Anything that can’t be moved, such as heavy furniture or built-ins, is carefully covered with clean, new plastic sheeting. We also place drop cloths over your entire floor, as well as a path out toward your door.
- Prepare: Depending on the condition of your walls, we patch holes and cracks, and we sand or do other preparatory work where needed. This gives us the best base for our work, giving you lasting results.
- Paint: All prepared areas are primed, then painted to a uniform finish.
- Clean: We treat your home as if it’s our own, so we make sure to leave everything the way we found it. We clean up anything we’ve brought into your home, leaving you with a freshly painted room.
- Inspect: We check our paint and cleanup jobs to ensure that everything has been done the way you want it to be, and we make any touch-ups or other adjustments as needed.
Are you ready to get a living room that’s as beautiful as it is relaxing? Schedule your estimate today!