Your home’s basement can be nearly anything you want it to be. An extra bedroom, game room, workout area, office … The possibilities are almost endless. In fact, painting your basement is the first step.
Why Choose Armor Tough Coatings for Basement Painting
Since 2014, the team at Armor Tough Coatings has worked hard to build a reputation for exceptional customer service and superior work product in everything we do. Whether we’re completing a large-scale painting project or finishing some small, last-minute touch-ups, we strive for excellence in everything we do.
We use only the best paints and equipment available, giving you the long-lasting, professional finish your space deserves.
Our team works with you every step of the way, from selecting the right colors for your room to final walk-through. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we work to make things right.
Our Painting Process:
- Set-up: If possible, we make sure your living room is cleared before we start our work. Anything that can’t be moved, such as heavy furniture or built-ins, is carefully covered with clean, new plastic sheeting. We also place drop cloths over your entire floor, as well as a path out toward your door.
- Prepare: Depending on the condition of your walls, we patch holes and cracks, and we sand or do other preparatory work where needed. This gives us the best base for our work, giving you lasting results.
- Paint: All prepared areas are primed, then painted to a uniform finish.
- Clean: We treat your home as if it’s our own, so we make sure to leave everything the way we found it. We clean up anything we’ve brought into your home, leaving you with a freshly painted room.
- Inspect: We check our paint and cleanup jobs to ensure that everything has been done the way you want it to be, and we make any touch-ups or other adjustments as needed.
Give your basement the makeover it needs. Schedule your estimate today!